Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barbarian Queen!

Hey everybody, I really appreciate all the feedback I’ve been getting and getting to know some of my fellow Conan fans has been really great. It looks like this blog is getting a pretty good number of hits, at least enough for me to keep doing it! So to say thanks for stopping by I decided to take a break from my usually nerdy pontificating and just show you some hot ass pictures of Jennifer Lopez dressed as a barbarian hottie.

I’m not a huge fan of her (I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers, though) but after I saw these pics I couldn’t help but think that she’d be great for a part in the upcoming Conan movie. Perhaps as Conan’s queen, Zenobia? It’s a thought...

Okay, enough talking! Here’s the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: