Saturday, October 18, 2008

Conan the Cover Model and Red Sonja the Video Game Fighter!

It's time for some down and dirty, bloody and gritty Hyborian coolness!

As I'm sure many of you know, the Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures MMO is taking the online gaming world by storm. So that means that the greatest barbarian to ever stalk out of the misty mountains of Cimmeria is gaining a new-found popularity. So much so that he is one the cover of two magazines, both of which I spotted while strolling through a grocery store of all places. When you can go into your local grocery store and suddenly find your eyeballs assaulted with shots of a gore-caked broadsword, then everything in the world is just fine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other Hyborian news, I was hanging out at my friend Todd's house this past Saturday where we beat the living tar out of each other playing Soulcalibur IV, in which you may remember I had previously and naturally made a Conan character, so I guess it was just in my nerdy nature to make a Red Sonja character! And we didn't waste any time making sure she was vicious, bloodthirsty and most importantly, almost naked. Check her out...

Photobucket

The obligatory "butt shot"...

Photobucket

Here she is all geared up in her chain-mail bikini...

Photobucket

Mmmmmm... chain-mail bikini.... ;)

No comments: