Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Pixelated Conan!

I love superheroes. Always have. I've also always loved tiny things, like, say, mice for example. So imagine my joy when I discovered these awesome little Micro Heroes. I've been getting more and more interested in pixel art, so this is just an unavoidable trifecta of interesting stuff right here. Tiny, pixel art superheroes? Hells yeah!

Anyway, if this is the kind of geeky nonsense that rings your bell, then get on over to this website...

Ze Ball Breaker Micro-Heroes Site

They've got TONS of little superheroes made by a bunch of different people and I guess it's like some sort of thing now with these folks. They make little pixelated superheroes and then send them to eachother and chat about them and stuff. Hey, everyone needs a hobby.

Here's some of my favorites...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But I went through the entire site and couldn't find a single tiny pixel character of my favorite wandering barbarian and prodigal son of Cimmeria, CONAN! So I said, "Screw that mess!" and made one myself. Actually, I made two, but I just spattered blood all over the first one I made, so I don't know if that counts. Check it out...

Photobucket Photobucket

Not bad for my first attempt at pixel art, if I do say so myself. You're free to disagree. Anyway, this now officially marks the god damn geekiest thing I have ever done.

And you are all now witnesses to it.

No comments: