Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Belit Statue from Hard Hero!

Our good friend and regular reader, Dave Lowe (who runs and awesome cartoon blog called Para Abnormal) passed on this link to Hard Hero's new Belit statue that is the second in their new series of Conan statues based on the cover of Conan the Barbarian #88!

Here she is in all here pirate queen glory!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Belit was always my favorite of Conan's main squeezes and this statue captures here fierce likeness exquisitely! Order yours today! (And feel free to order one for me, too!)

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I love Belit too, but Red Sonja could take her ;-)

I wish I could sculpt. Turning something from 2 to 3 dimensions... That takes serious talent and brain-power in this nerds book.

Weird, this is my second comment pitting two imaginary characters against one-another. I'd better go find my meds :-D