Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Conehead the Barbituate!

I remember reading this back in the December 1982 issue of Mad magazine and have been looking for it for years. Don Martin's hilarious artwork always cracked me up. I found it a little while back online from a fan site that seems to no longer be there... hmmm. Oh well. Good thing I saved the jpegs when I did!

So sit back and enjoy Conehead the Barbituate! (Sorry about the hard-to-read scans, but again, I just found 'em. And yes, I did notice that they spelled barbiturate wrong, but they're Mad magazine and they can do whatever they want.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

wiec? said...

Holy hell! i totally remember this from way back when. i had that panel where he's jumping up and down on that guy in the pit taped to the inside of my locker in the 5th grade. Don Martin rules.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the cover to this? It's a Boris cover and CONAN is slicing bologna ...Mikeyboy
ps...is that Robt Shaw ( Quint )