Friday, May 1, 2009

Conan Fan Art!

So I got an e-mail from a guy named Daniel Andrews yesterday with some of his Conan themed art attached and this painting totally jumped out at me. Check out Conan giving that saber-toothed cat a what-for!

Photobucket

In never ceases to amaze me how much talent is out there and I love seeing dedicated fans producing great work and sharing it with a like-minded community. So, hats off to Daniel for sharing his work with us and to see more of it, swing on by his blog right HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alot of these are very nice pieces of art. very good tecniques. There is a mixed media one in there I really like it's a dark pc and resembles somewhat Frazettas BARBARIAN painting. The other ones that are cartoonie are nice as well...they remind me of the Bruce Timm 1 pager he did for Dark horse comics. This is a great site and I love it. ---Mikeyboy