Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Conan Fan Art Week! Day One!

Hail Fellow Conan Fans!

So, as I mentioned last week, today will kick off five full days of bad ass Conan fan art! Every day I'll be posting another batch of artwork featuring our favorite son of Cimmeria. I swiped all of these from DeviantArt.com, and claim no ownership or whatnot to them, nor am I posting these with any permission whatsoever, so if you see your artwork and you're pissed that I posted, just let me know and I'll take it down. Cool? Cool.

I was going to link each piece back to the original artist's DeviantArt account, but I'm just far too lazy to go back and figure out who did what, so if you want to see more, just go to DeviantArt.com and search "Conan". Cool? Cool.

It's truly astounding to see so much talent out there and even more astounding to realize that Conan is such an iconic character as to elegantly morph from one interpretation to another while still maintaining his certain "Conan-ocity". My hat's off to all of the artists, may Mitra shine down upon them!

Now, on with the show, by CROM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

Nice Post my friend. Looking forward to the rest of the fan art.
Swing by my blog for my book in working on. Lots of pic of "angry bearded man with hammer" hehe
http://seedsofmidgard.blogspot.com

Thanks, and love what your doing here.