Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Arnold Schwarzenegger Still Keeps His Conan Sword in His Office!

I stumbled on to this article from igeektrooper, thanks to a tip from Topless Robot, all about how Arnold Schwarzenegger's office (he's the Govenor of California, you know) is jam-packed with momentos of his long and prolific film career, including the actual prop sword he used in the movie Conan the Barbarian!

20090825governator-550x412

I imagine that this cuts down on people disagreeing with him. Look in the picture below at all of the people sitting there, trying to smile, but holding back a pants-peeing fear that at any moment the Governator is going to behead them.

20090825governatormeetingroom-550x412

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to get a bill passed through that provides more money for local education! Crom!"

2 comments:

Cromsblood said...

As a bonus, everyone laughs at his jokes now too. Hmmm, I should include a picture of that sword in every one of my posts!

newcastle personal trainer said...

I love sword I rem watching conan when I was like 10 was so fixated on the fil..plus what a body!