Monday, March 22, 2010

Conan Costumes from CROM! Readers!

Hail Fellow COnan Fans! I just wanted to give a quick shout out to CROM! readers and fellow Hyborian warriors, John K. and Leslie T. who contacted me via email to show off their killer costumes. John has put together an awesome Conan costume which he has worn to various Ren-Faires and Leslie mentioned that she's working on a Valeria costume that I have a sneaking suspicion she will look gorgeous in!

Mad thanks to John and Leslie for sharing their pics with us and keep up the killer costume work!

John&Leslie2

John&Leslie3

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

cool costumes...he looks more like a Hercules than a CONAN though but I am envious as I can't wear that costume without looking like the voluminous Volstagg.

Kaiser Crowbar said...

Those are some kick ass duds.

I have a body like his. I just don't know where I left it.