Thursday, May 30, 2013

" An age undreamed of "

I am totally fascinated and would love to one day own one of these.  A few would be cool...being they are scarce I doubt I'll ever find one.
  Go to:
http://www.anageundreamedof.com/2013/05/la-reina-de-la-costa-negra-mystery-of.html

The blog " An age undreamed of " and read more about these fantastic predessesors to The CONAN the Barbarian comic books we all know and love today!!!
Props to Cromsblood for regularly sharing each and every time he comes across new UNDREAMED OF material and shares with us!!!

4 comments:

Mike D. said...

I was able to find reprints on Ebay...I bought a copy of #44 for 15 bucks...it's not an original but still...it'll be cool to own a piece of history. Even if it's just a reprint

Mike D. said...

As it turns out I received the REPRINT from the ebay seller and it turned out to be...photo copies of the comic...a color cover and back cover and interior pages...all photocopies...That was his idea of a reprint...stapled together photo copies. I sent the book back, reported him and got the money refunded off my account. Photo copies...sheesh

Cromsblood said...

Jeff (the guy that you linked to in this post) indicated elsewhere that the production value of the originals was pretty poor, so that "reprint" probably wasn't all that far off from the original.

Cromsblood said...

Oh, and thanks for the props buddy!